Guidelines for clearing ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst exam

I firstly want to congratulate you on your ISTQB Foundation certification :)

As you are already aware in Advanced level you have 3 modules (within core part), only criteria to take up these exams is to have "Foundation certification with 3 year of work experience". There is no order that should be followed to take these exams. You can randomly chose an exam module you would like to take. Of course which is interesting for you!

  1. Test Manager (CTAL - TM)
  2. Test Analyst (CTAL - TA)
  3. Technical Test Analyst ( CTAL - TTA)
I started with Test Analyst module. So, I am going to talk about the same in this post. 

Study material for CTAL - TA Module

  • Syllabus: CTAL- TA exam syllabus can be downloaded from here. As I already mentioned in my previous posts reading just this is not enough to take up exam. 
  • The perfect book is " Advanced Software Testing Volume 1: Guide to the Istqb Advanced Certification as an Advanced Test Analyst by Rex Black " 


This book gives more examples on relevant topics. Gives indication about K levels of each chapter and at the end of the chapter it gives sample questions. You can buy this book from amazon if you want to have the latest edition.

You can read "Guideline - Advanced"  page to get information about exam structure and exam preparation ideas.

Sample Question Papers:

You can download/access sample question papers for free from below sites:


I noticed that there are few websites which hosts dumps which can be bought, not sure about further details as I did not try. If you want to give a try below are few sites:


I have few question papers which I collected from different sources, if you are would like to have them reach out to me. :)

Comments

  1. can you please share the latest qn paper to me sheenasreedhar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've studied for ISTQB Advanced for a few months. Could you please share question papers to me? my email: hoahtqk123@gmail.com Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Could you please send it to me? kadnikov.ant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Could you share questions please? vivelgan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here